Friday, January 22, 2010

Well Round Three was me...

I had just told a couple people yesterday that a miracle had happened and Elvi, Jamie and I had been spared the stomach bug.  But at around 10PM last night I started feeling funny.  By 11PM I knew what was coming, and by midnight was in the bathroom, where I basically spent the whole night.  Why do these kinds of things have to happen at that hour?  So now am exhausted....

It's still raining here, waiting for Noah to go floating by my bedroom window any moment now... But should be stopping today.  Carver has a basketball game tomorrow morning, then two soccer games, one on Sat,  one on Sunday... the beginning of a post-season 'Grad Series' for boys who will be moving up to U-10 next Fall.  He's excited to find out a few of our friends are also on the team.

I don' t know if I'll go to my sil's party tomorrow night, will play it by ear, and then this fun "Snow Day" that we always attend is supposed to be tomorrow, but am guessing it will be canceled since it's so wet.  Should be a nice low-key weekend...  Still haven't solved the smell problem in the little spare room, though... worries me...

Oh and just a little cute thing...  In this rain Jamie has become completely enamored with umbrellas. Big ones, little ones, travel size, etc.  Not a moment in the past four days has he not had one by his side, including in bed.   :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better Carolyn...stomach bugs are just the worst...

    ReplyDelete